Oilpatch 101 is a comprehensive overview of business fundamentals for non-technical oil and gas professions, including those in administrative, accounting, marketing, sales and other non-technical roles.
Developed with input from industry experts, this two-day course provides an introduction to Canada’s complex and exciting Oilpatch.
What you will receive
- Each day, attendees are entered into a draw for a "Canadian Oilfield Atlas" valued at CAD $250, and four draws for the online Atlas valued at CAD $199.
- Receive a one-year complimentary subscription to one or all of JWN magazines
- The course fee includes continental breakfast and lunch both days, workbooks, magazines, maps and charts.
- Introduction to the Oilpatch
- History of the Canadian Oilpatch
- Geology & Exploration
- Land Access
- Seismic, Drilling & Well Completion
- Unconventional Gas
- Unconventional Oil
- Sustainability of the Canadian Oilpatch